The terms of this policy (derived from “my FOTA”, “we”, “our” or references to “you”, “your”, “customer” or “user” ) means the customer accessing or using the website https://fota.io/ on a web browser as well as all written or digital materials including software, data, text , audio, video, images, trademarks, graphics or other content and any resources contained on the website are supported by FOTA.
- Entity Name: META DJINN PTE. LTD.
- Bussiness Address: 1B TRENGGANU STREET, Postal 058455
- UEN: 202136732G
- Registration Incorporation Date: 2021-10-21
- Issuance Agency: ACRA Company
- Type Description: EXEMPT PRIVATE COMPANY LIMITED BY SHARES
- Entity Status Description: Live Company
- Uen Issue Date: 2021-10-21
- Primary Ssic Description: DEVELOPMENT OF SOFTWARE AND APPLICATIONS (EXCEPT GAMES AND CYBERSECURITY)
- No Of Officers: 3
- Former Entity Name1: DJINN PTE. LTD.
- Entity Type Description: Local Company
- Paid Up Capital Currenty: SGD
- Paid Up Capital: 1
- As we continue to improve your gaming experience, we are also finding ways to release the mobile version and launch the game on other digital platforms in the near future. Our website, mobile applications and other digital platforms as well as smart contracts (collectively referred to as “our platforms”) are owned and modified by us.
- The information and content on our platform is not intended for distribution or use to any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be illegal or subject us to any registration requirements in that jurisdiction or country. If you access our Platform from such locations, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent that the local laws are applicable.
- To use our Platform, you must not be included in any trade sanctions or economic sanctions lists (such as the United Nations Security Council sanctions list), Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons issued by OFAC (U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control).
- Our platform is intended for users 18 years of age and older. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our Platform.
- We may update our platform in the near future and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any content on our platform may be out of date at any time and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our platform or any content on it will be free from errors or omissions.
- Our platform is provided free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our Platforms or any content on them will always be available or uninterrupted. Access to our platform is allowed on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our platform without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our platform is unavailable at any time or for any length of time.
- It is your responsibility to make all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Platform.
- You may not use our Platform for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You may not access our Platform through automated and non-human means, whether through bots, commands or any other ways, except for the purposes of:
- Build public tools and robots that facilitate transparency and analysis; and
- We make no representation that the content available on or through our Platform is appropriate or available in your locations. We may limit the availability of our Platform or any service or product described on our Platform to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our platform from your location, you do so at your own risk.
- Cookies are used to track how you use our website to know what content and services are most effective for users, in order to make our website and services better.
- You may not access or use our platform for any purpose other than the one we provide. You also may not use our platform in connection with any commercial service, except where we agree to allow you to do so in a contract with us.
- Specifically, without our written permission, you will not be able to take any of the following actions:
+ Any unauthorized use of our platform, such as collecting user names and/or email addresses by electronic means or other means to send unsolicited email or create user accounts by automated or fraudulent means is strictly prohibited.
+ Disrupt, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features on our platform, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content, or enforce unlawful conduct with respect to the use of our platform or the content contained therein;
+ Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on our platform or the networks or services connected to our platform;
+ Attempts to bypass any website measures designed to prevent or restrict access to our platform or any part of our platform;
+ Systematically obtain data or other content from our platform to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory;
+ Trick, defraud, or mislead us or other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user account details and passwords;
+ Attempts to impersonate another user or person or use another user's username;
+ Use any information collected from our platform to harass, abuse or harm others;
+ Sell or transfer your account;
+ Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using commands to send comments or messages, or using any data exploitation tools, robots or similar data collection and extraction tools;
+ Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with the use and experience or modification of our platform or impairs, disrupts, alters or interfere with the use, features, functionality, operation or maintenance of our platform;
+ Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1x1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or pcms”).
+ Except for the use of a standard search engine or Internet browser; develop or distribute any automated system, including but not limited to, any Web crawlers, robots, cheating applications, scanners or offline readers accessing our Platform, or using or launching any unauthorized commands or other software;
+ Decode, decompile, disassemble or develop any software that includes or in any way forms part of our platform;
+ Remove the copyright or other proprietary notices from any content on our platform;
+ Use our platform as part of competing with us, or use our platform or its content for any commercial enterprise or revenue generating endeavor;
+ Misuse our support services or submit a false report of abuse or misconduct;
+ Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
+ Use our platform to advertise or offer to sell unauthorized goods and services;
+ In our opinion, disparage, tarnish, or harm us and/or our Platform; or
+ Use our platform in a manner inconsistent with any applicable law or regulation.
*** With the above PROHIBITION, users will be treated in accordance with our rules and policies. Depending on the severity of the violation, the user will face a compatibility penalty, and at the most, we will revoke the user's right to use all services and products in our ecosystem.